Your front door is your best defender. It protects you, your family, and your most valuable personal belongings from theft and damage.
Furthermore, VDom Doors insulate your home from extreme weather conditions, as well as unwanted animals, insects, and dust from entering.
Our doors have several superior features:
- Single sheet of metal is used in construction. No welded seams are best as these can significantly weaken the structural integrity of the entranceway. Our doors are also more resilient to mechanic damage, such as sledgehammer strikes.
- The advantage of a single, non-welded door is that it reduces interior internal condensation. Over time, condensation can negatively affect the door mechanisms.
- Stiffening Ribs: These non-visible details add to our door's security.
- Quality insulation serves to reduce unwanted external noise, as well as protect against extreme heat, and severe cold.
Model - 1105 Deux
Color - Graphite Gray
Door thickness - 3 1/4"
Frame thickness - 4"
Exterior design - 4 horizontal strips (stainless steel inserts on the left and right side; glass in the middle - glass looks mirrored from exterior view). Coating of the door - Moisture resistant MDF layer 2/3", gray enamel.
Interior design - 4 horizontal strips (stainless steel inserts on the left and right side; glass in the middle - glass looks see-through from interior view). Coating of the door - white enamel.
- Metal frame 4" thick - dimensions of the door with frame is 38" x 82".
- Metal sidelite - 12/14/16" x 82"
- Metal threshold.
- Plate-type, primary lock Securemme 2061 for armoured type of steel doors, locked by 3 key turns, doors are captured in 3 places. The lock has replaceable core and 5 keys.
- Cylinder K2 Securemme.
- Hinges Combi Arialdo.
- Peephole Securemme.
- Turnknob for lock.
- Armor plate Securemme for the lock.
- Stainless steel Handle