Your front door is your best defender. It protects you, your family, and your most valuable personal belongings from theft and damage.
Furthermore, VDom Doors insulate your home from extreme weather conditions, as well as unwanted animals, insects, and dust from entering. Due to its versatility, metal-plastic entrance doors are perfect for both private houses and shops, offices and administrative buildings.
Our doors have several superior features:
- Metal-plastic doors – lighter (around 120lbs for a door unit) than iron and steel doors, but no less strong and reliable! Scratch and impact resistance, easy of care and environmentally friendly
- In principle, we use only all-welded reinforcement, 1/10" thick (!) for the entrance doors.
Such reinforcement is a necessary condition for real burglary resistance.
- We use an aluminum threshold with a special thermal insert that cuts off the cold from the room. We also complete with an amplifier to securely fix the bottom of the door and cut off the cold.
- 1 1/4" thick HPL sandwich panel, consists of foamed extruded Styrofoam, with rigid PVC overlays high pressure on both sides.
- Energy savings double-glazed safety windows.
- Stiffening Ribs: These non-visible details add to our door's security.
- Quality insulation serves to reduce unwanted external noise, as well as protect against extreme heat, and severe cold.
Model - 8422 Manux
Core - Metal-plastic
Color – Grey Ash
Door thickness - 2 3/4"
Door slab width - 35"
Frame thickness – 2 3/4"
Design – solid bottom panel and top frosted glass panel
Swing direction – Inswing only – right or left
- Metal-plastic 2 3/4" thick frame - dimensions of the door with frame is 38" x 82".
- Aluminum threshold.
- European roller hinges (3D adjustment).
- Handle set with lock Vorne and cylinder (5 keys included)
- Sealants - 2 rows of seals protect against blowing.